Hi, I’m Guilherme Lampert (usually known as just Lampert), a Brazilian game developer currently living and working in the United Kingdom. I work at Rockstar North as an Animation Systems Programmer, developing games for PC and Consoles.
This site/blog is where I post about some of my personal projects and experiments on games programming. Views and opinions expressed here are my own and don’t necessarily reflect those of my employer.
Some topics of interest that you will find in this site:
- Game development
- Graphics and real-time rendering
- Game Engines and low-level programming
- Retro-programming and reverse engineering
- Compilers and programming languages
- General C and C++ coding tips and techniques