Hi, I’m Guilherme Lampert (usually known as just Lampert or GL), a Brazilian game developer living and working in the United Kingdom. I’m currently working with the Engine team at PlayStation London Studio on the latest iteration of our in-house PS5 Game Engine. Previously I was at Rockstar North working on the Animation Systems used by Red Dead Redemption 2 and the RAGE Engine.
This site/blog is where I post about some of my personal projects and experiments on games programming. Views and opinions expressed here are my own and don’t necessarily reflect those of my employer.
Some topics of interest that you will find here:
- Game development
- Graphics and real-time rendering
- Game Engines and low-level programming
- Retro-programming and reverse engineering
- Compilers and programming languages
- General C and C++ coding tips and techniques
My CV: Download (PDF)